Douglas SKY S6904 /9'0"/#6/4pc.
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
|Available in store:||Check availability|
This series of versatile four piece rods is constructed with patented next generation nano carbon xmatrix materials. SKY represents award winning performance in rods that possess ground breaking strength-to-weight ratios. The Douglas SKY has built a reputation for featuring finely crafted actions capable of producing pin point accuracy, and longer than average casts with seemingly effortless casting.
- Elegant glare resistant matte platinum colored rod blanks with section alignment dots
- Top of the line componentry: Fuji Torzite Titanium Striper Guides, REC Titanium Recoil Guides, AAAA flor grade cork, burled blackwood reel seat, double uplocking rings with nylon bushings
- Multi-modulus blank construction using proprietary nano carbon materials for an unbeatable strength, weight and sensitivity
- Unique tapers combining moderate fast actions and fast recovery for effortless casting
- Packaged in a premium plush, moisture wicking rod sock and powder coated, lightweight aluminum tube
- Won “Best Overall Rod” in George Anderson Yellowstone Angler 5wt. & 6wt. Shootouts
- Lifetime warranty on all Douglas SKY series rods