SolarFlex UltraCool Hoody
|Availability:||Out of stock|
|Available in store:||Check availability|
The SolarFlex® UltraCool Hoody takes air conditioning out of the house and brings it into the field for ultimate hot-day comfort, powered by refreshing Avra cooling fabrics.
Keep yourself from overheating inside this hot-day hoody cut from refreshing Avra cooling fabrics.
- Quick‐drying, wicking & UPF 50
- Advanced Avra fabrics wick moisture and dry up to 50% faster for maximum comfort in the hottest conditions
- Wind conquering snap hood adjustment
- Zippered chest pocket for storing essentials
- Machine wash & dry. See garment label for details.
FABRIC TECH: 170 gsm 100% polyester (72% polyester/28% AVRA)
- Avra™ keeps you comfortable with superior wicking speed and exceptional dry times - up to 50% faster than fabrics of similar weight, construction and composition. Due to their size and unique shape, Avra fibers are significantly more flexible than standard polyester. This creates fabrics with a distinctly silky feel that keeps you drier and more comfortable than ever before using 100% post-consumer recycled PET. The flat, ribbon-like shape of the smaller fibers provides performance advantages like faster wicking speeds, faster dry times, and a cool-to-the-touch sensation you have to feel to believe.
- Products using the COR3™ Technology fabric finish have a UPF rating of 30 or greater, properties to minimize odor and outstanding wicking performance for important moisture management. The anti-odor finish helps control odors caused by a wide range of microorganisms (mold, mildew, algae, yeast) is compatible with virtually all fabrics. All of our performance cotton clothing utilizing COR3™ also feature COR3™ EZ. The "EZ" means easy care and indicates that garments featuring this treatment will travel well and resist wrinkles.
- UPF stands for Ultraviolet Protection Factor and indicates how much of the sun's UV radiation is absorbed. A fabric with a rating of 50 will allow only 1/50th of the sun's UV rays to pass through. This means the fabric will reduce your skin's UV radiation exposure significantly. All of our UPF finishes last the life of the garment, an industry standard of 30 washings.