Men's Freestone Stockingfoot Wader - Dark Gunmetal
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
|Available in store:||Check availability|
Simms Freestone® Waders - Stockingfoot is your go-to companion from first cast to lasting obsession. Durable, breathable 4-layer Toray® QuadraLam™ fabric handles brushy approaches and cold, wet weather, while the articulated fit promotes natural mobility both on the trail and in the water. When it comes to small details that make a big difference, the Freestone includes a large fleece-lined, reach-through hand-warming pocket to heat up cold fingers, a secure chest pocket to hold essential tools, and a dedicated fly patch for sidelined flies.
- Durable & breathable Toray® QuadraLam™ 4-layer upper & lower
- Top access zippered pocket plus reach-through micro-fleece lined hand-warming pockets
- Attachment zipper for flip-out Tippet Tender™ pocket with retractor docking station & tippet spool sleeves
- 3 belt loops with 1.5 in. elastic waist belt
- Built-in Gravel Guard with gathered elastic bottom hem
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti-microbial finish
- Attachment zipper for interchangeable, flip-out pocket options, available separately
- Assembled in the USA from Imported Components
WEIGHT: 38 oz. (1077.3 g)
- SIMMS waders are all built from a durable breathable fabric. Whether that is GORE-TEX® or Toray®, the care that should be taken is the same.
- Waders should be dried after each use, both inside and out. Simms understands that certain situations do not allow for time to fully dry between uses. It is the expectation that this circumstance will contribute to a potential shorter lifespan.
- Breathable fabrics are porous in nature and can collect dirt, oils from the skin and other environmental substances. Regular cleaning of waders is a key contributor to their lifespan.
- Depending on the amount of days used, annual, bi-annual or tri-annual washing is recommended.
- Exposure to salt water or salt air requires special care: The waders must be rinsed thoroughly with fresh water and dried after each use.
If your SIMMS product fails due to a defect in workmanship or materials, SIMMS will repair or replace your gear and get you back on the water as soon as possible. If your SIMMS product fails due to excessive wear, accidents involving barbed wire or campfires, or the natural breakdown of materials over extended time, SIMMS will make every effort to repair your gear for a reasonable fee.
WADER WARRANTY DETAILS
- 60-DAYS – WADERS - REPLACEMENT FOR LEAKS, NO QUESTIONS ASKED
- 365-DAYS – WADERS – REPAIRS ON US
- If purchased directly from SIMMS, visit our Repairs page to begin your request (located via the "Help" menu in the footer menu).
- You are responsible for charges related to shipping the wader to SIMMS. SIMMS will cover return shipping of the wader back to you.
- If purchased from an authorized SIMMS dealer in North America, you may return your waders to that dealer for repair. You must provide the original sales receipt or proof of purchase to the authorized dealer.
- If purchased outside the US and Canada, please consult the dealer where your product was purchased to confirm international warranty terms in your territory.
WADER REPAIRS BEYOND THE FIRST YEAR - $60
- If your wader is in need of repair after your first year, Simms charges a flat fee of $60 for evaluation, repair, testing of repairs and return shipping back to you. To initiate a repair, please contact the authorized Simms Dealer where your wader was purchased, or you may use the Simms Online Repair Center and return the waders to Simms.
- Turnaround time for any repair or warranty claim is roughly 3 weeks, not including transit time to and from Simms. Turnaround time may vary depending on seasonal volume.
- Wader repair in Bozeman, Montana, is available only to customers based in U.S. and Canada