NEW ZEALAND STRIKE INDICATOR KIT
|Availability:||In stock (17)|
|Available in store:||Check availability|
This innovative, patented tool is the easiest way to attach wool or yarn indicators to your line. Attach it, trim and adjust to optimal water depth and remove with no kink or damage to leader. Kit includes this unique tool, the world’s best indicator material and the specialized tubing to create the perfect indicator every time.
- Innovative Design - Brilliant solution
- Simple but Functional Tool - Makes creating an indicator EASY
- Quality Materials - We utilize the highest quality materials
- Convenient - Holds extra tubing sleeves - enough for several full days of fishing
- Optimal Size - Designed specifically for Fly Fisherman
- Loop - Attach to a zinger on your vest for most convenient use
- Built in Ruler - We recommend 4mm tubing sleeves - slot near tip is 8mm in length so two sleeves should fill slot
- Hook at End - Even “old guys” can create an indicator without reading glasses - snares leader easily to create indicator
Invented and Guide Tested
in New Zealand
New Zealand anglers fish in some of the most difficult conditions on the planet. What better place for design and testing a new strike indicator system that gives you more than one chance for a delicate presentation at the proper depth to hook a trophy trout. From tiny mountain stream to big rivers and lakes, more than 20 New Zealand professional guides tested this system with their customers in all types of weather and water and found it to be a winner. You will, too!
Innovative - Easy to Make and Remove
This innovative and patented tool system will allow you to make and remove strike indicators from your line with ease. In less than 10 seconds, you can be fishing, and if conditions change, you can adjust (and even remove) the indicator within a couple seconds.