Flyweight Tech Utility Belt Cinder One Size
|Availability:||In stock (2)|
|Available in store:||Check availability|
THE FLYWEIGHT COLLECTION
A fully- featured fishing system built for faster, farther pursuits- complete with GORE-TEX PRO® Stretch Fabric, an athletic fit focused on lightweight mobility and an integrated 5.11® HEXGRID® organization system that provides unmatched modularity for the angler looking to truly customize their fishing experience.
Modular customization meets walk-wade sensation, the Flyweight Tech Utility Belt offers key lumbar support and delivers a full range of carry solutions for active anglers.
- Lightweight 210-denier nylon ripstop with polyurethane coating for maximum durability and weather-resistance
- Load-dispersing tapered silhouette with highly breathable air mesh for all-day comfort
- Fully customizable cargo solution via 5.11® HEXGRID® system and PALS (Pouch Attachment Ladder System) webbing
- Fully adjustable and removable shoulder strap
- Designed for compatibility with all Flyweight Pods and Accessories
- Total circumference of the belt is 50”
FABRIC TECH: 210D Nylon Ripstop with PU Coating and DWR Treatment; 5.11® HEXGRID®: 420/1000D CORDURA® nylon laminate with 2X PU coating and DWR
DIMENSIONS: 28” x ¼” x 5”
Built to last, Cordura fabric has proven performance in the world's toughest environments. Made with high tenacity air jet textured nylon 6,6 filament yarns for strength and durability.
5.11® HEXGRID® is a patented load-bearing technology platform that surpasses military-style web platforms (PALS/MOLLE). This laser-cut platform creates a continuous hexagonal grid pattern, offering versatile mounting capabilities like never before. 5.11® HEXGRID® provides users with the opportunity to mount pouches and other gear at different angles for smooth ergonomic access and personal preference.