A series of fly lines with short, 10 ft sinking tips, specifically built for fly fishers that like to fish streamers out of a boat. A short, heavy head loads rods at close range, allowing anglers to make fast, one-shot casts. An aggressive, powerful front taper casts large conehead muddlers and bunny leech rigs with ease, while a welded loop on the front end allows anglers to change rigs quickly. Each line is built with SlickCastâ€"the slickest, most durable coating on the market.
There are 2 different density lines to cover every fishing situation:
- A Floating line with a 10ft clear Intermediate tip(F/I), for hitting the banks
- A Floating Line with a 10ft fast Sinking tip (F/S6), for fishing in deeper water
The ultimate range of sink tip lines for throwing streamers, with ultra-slick performance.
- Short, powerful head to load at close range
- Aggressive front taper easily cast large streamers
- Range of densities for all fishing situations
- Built with RIO's exceptionally slick, durable SlickCast coating
- Welded loops for super fast rigging